1. The operator of maro.pl, imaro.eu, maro.cloud, maro.eu services as well as Administrator of your data is Fabryka Mebli Biurowych MARO Sp. z o.o. (MARO Office Furniture Ltd.), 100 Fabianowska St., Komorniki PL-62-052, VATIN PL-599-25-75-691, National Court Register No. (KRS) 211022165.
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of the conclusion and implementation of the contract of sale (performance of the contract), including for the implementation of complaints, as well as for direct marketing of own products and services carried out in traditional form (paper), which is the so-called the legitimate interest of the Administrator. Data for these purposes will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. b), c) and f) GDPR. After expressing separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) GDPR data may also be processed in order to:
3. The processed personal data includes the following: first name, last name, address, company name, VAT number, e-mail address and telephone number.
4. Personal data is made available to entities providing delivery services (to deliver the order) to producers of products offered by the Administrator (for the execution of reported complaints) and entities providing services in the Administrator's IT system - as entities processing data on behalf of the Administrator.
5. Personal data processed for purposes related with conclusion of the sales agreement will be processed during the period of contract performance and for the period appropriate for the limitation of claims. Personal data provided on the basis of consent will be processed until its revocation.
6. You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to data transfer, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legimity of processing, which was made on the basis of consent before withdrawing it,
7. If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
8. Providing personal data is required by contract, the consequence of not being able to do so will be the inability to conclude and execute the sales contract (performance of the contract). Providing personal data with consent is voluntary.
9. Personal data will not be processed in an automated way in the form of profiling.
10. In matters not regulated by this Information, the provisions of the relevant regulations of the Polish and European Union law shall apply, in particular the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. Cookies are computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the User's terminal and are intended for use on the Service's Web sites. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
3. Cookies and their access to the User's terminal device are provided by the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
5. Within the Service, two main types of cookies are used: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user's device until you log out, leave the web site, or turn off the software (a web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user's terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (web browser) usually allows storage of cookies on user’s end device. Service users may change their settings in this respect. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, see the help or documentation for your web browser.
8. Cookies posted on the User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.
9. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of these companies to learn about the usage of cookies used in statistics: Polityka ochrony prywatności Google Analytics.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, particularly the Google Network, to display ads that are tailored to the way you use the Service. To this end, they can keep track of the user's navigation path or time on the page.
11. For information on user preferences collected through the Google Display Network, you can view and edit information about cookies using this tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
1. Information about some user behavior is logged on the server. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided.
2. The viewed resources are identified by URL. In addition, the following may apply:
3. The above mentioned information is not associated with specific people browsing the site.
4. The above mentioned information is used only for the purpose of administering the server.
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We reserve the right to disable the cookies necessary for authentication, security, or maintenance of user preferences, and in extreme cases, may prevent the websites from working.
2. To manage cookies settings, select your browser / operating system from the list below and follow the instructions provided: